OPSC Recruitment 2022: The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced bumper vacancies on its official website at www.opsc.gov.in,
According to the official advertisement, the recruitment drive will be conducted for ‘Assistant Section Officers’ posts.
Interested candidates can check all the important details below:
OPSC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy details
- Post: Assistant Section Officers (Group-B)
- Number of vacancies: 796 (Unreserved: 447, SEBC: 62, SC: 109, ST: 178)
OPSC Recruitment 2022: Pay scale
Rs 35,400 in Level – 9
OPSC Recruitment 2022: Educational qualification
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university and must have adequate knowledge in computer application.
OPSC Recruitment 2022: Age limit as on January 1, 2021
21 to 32 years. Age relaxation is there.
OPSC Recruitment 2022: Application fee
Interested candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs 500. No fee for SC, ST and PwBD candidates.
OPSC Recruitment 2022: Important dates
- Registration for online applications will begin on January 20, 2022
- The last date for submission of the online application form is February 25, 2022 (11:59 PM)
- Last date for payment of examination fee: February 19, 2022 (11:59 PM)
Interested candidates are also advised to visit OPSC’s official website at www.opsc.gov.in for the latest updates and detailed advertisement.